Complete information is now available at the PQDD Migration Information Center.
PQDT will start its phased migration to the ProQuest platform during December. The new name of the database, ProQuest Dissertations & Theses, better reflects its long-standing inclusion of both master’s theses and doctoral dissertations. Master's theses contain important research and writing in many disciplines that are often overlooked.
Among the new features available in Phase 1 of the migration:
* Email alerting service when new dissertations are added in a specified subject area
* Full-text dissertations in PDF format may be downloaded and viewed without waiting for an email and PIN
* Multi-language interface
* Online usage reports
* Support for citation downloads into RefWorks and EndNote
* Interface support for text-only functionality and other ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) recommendations
* School branding and direct links back to the school library
* Cross-searching capabilities between PQDT and databases in the classic vault