Come on guys, you have to admit the full text translation could be an "interesting" feature. Anyone want to take a look and report back?
The new Wilsonweb CX Edition is packed with features to enhance your search experience. To help you and your patrons get the most out of CX, we're offering free WilsonWeb CX Training Events, conducted live over the internet with WebEx web meeting software.
Register at www.hwwilson.com/training.
WilsonWeb CX Training Events Sessions start at 2 p.m. EST and last about an hour.
l Thursday, February 7
l Thursday, February 14
l Thursday, February 21
l Thursday, February 28
All are welcome. Registration closes an hour before the start of each session. Questions? Dan Firrincili, 800-367-6770, ext. 3691, email@example.com
Learn more about WilsonWeb CX Edition!
* "Frameless" Interface--for faster loading, and better integration with the frames of your institution's website.
* Enhanced Layout & Graphics: Clearer screens and more accessible tools, for quicker, more intuitive searching.
* Navigational Improvements: New Full Text, Page Image, and Peer Reviewed tabs in results let you isolate those records at a click. In Full Display mode, you can now also choose between scrolling through results or clicking from record to record--navigating the way you find most comfortable.
* Simplified Print, Email & Save functions: New links let you capture complete bibliographic information, abstract, and full text (if available) right from the article record.
* Simplified Search History screen allows you to more handily review, update, combine and organize saved searches, and receive new information on any search in email alerts.
* Full text translations: Electronic conversion of articles into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Russian.