Lots of fun to be had in looking up diseases you have, or think you have, or you think other people have. Also check out your doctor and see if he/she is giving you "adequate" treatment. Oh the possibilities for mayhem are endless.
* Differential Diagnoses Files for rapid evaluation of presenting signs and symptoms, with interactive access to lists of over 1,500 potential diagnoses sorted by age and prevalence in primary care
* FIRSTConsult's Medical Conditions database presents consistently organized, regularly updated information on patient evaluation, diagnosis and treatment, tests, prevention and much more: each Medical Condition File is organized into 7 sections (Summary, Background, Diagnosis, Treatment, Outcomes, Prevention, Resources) and then into 55 topic headings, thereby providing access to over 20,000 disease-specific topics in total
* Procedure Files provide systematic guidance, in the form of text and video, on over 30 surgical and diagnostic procedures commonly performed in the office setting
* Reference Centers offer practical advice on topics that are not disease-specific, such as Bioterrorism, Pregnancy and Contraception
* Patient Education Files written in both English and Spanish