Faculty of 1000 medicine
Its distinguished faculty of over 2400 of the world's top clinicians and researchers select, rate and evaluate the most important and influential articles, presenting a continuously updated, authoritative guide to the medical literature that matters...
* Time-saving: enables you to stay on top of the vast amount of medical literature quickly and easily.
* Informative: provides access to the opinions from leaders in medicine.
* Clinically applicable: offers perspectives on how articles affect, or even change clinical practice, as judged by respected leaders in the field.
* Cross-indexed coverage: you will be alerted to the articles that matter in adjacent fields that you might otherwise miss.
* Personal customization: email alerts and stored searches ensure you receive updated content regularly in your areas of interest.
* Cross-disciplinary: multiple evaluations of single articles provide varying perspectives across disciplines.
* Article Ranking: the F1000 Factor rates articles based on their individual merit rather than the journal in which they appear 'to further' focus your reading and provide a complement or alternative metric to the impact factor.